The Property Investors Awards have teamed with EA Law – East Anglian Chambers to put together this informative and interactive webinar for aspiring and established HMO Landlords. This webinar was hosted by Cyril Thomas with special guest Marcus Croskell who is an experienced barrister at East Anglian Chambers.
Topics that will be discussed include:
– Recent case studies of which all HMO landlords should be aware of
– Unlimited fines and devolved powers
– Working with your local authority productively
– A climate where it is profitable to prosecute HMO landlords
– How to protect yourself as an HMO landlord
– Rogue Landlords, Magistrates Court, Prosecutions